Ameritech College of Healthcare believes that the enrollment of qualified students contributes to the overall success of the education process. Background screens, drug screens, and reference checks serve as important parts of the admissions process. At Ameritech, background screens, drug screens, and reference checks are conducted on every student applicant.
This process is conducted to verify the accuracy of the information provided by the applicant. The following verifications may be conducted:
1. Social Security Number Verification
2. Criminal Convictions (applicable federal, state and/or county/local records)
3. Sexual Offender and Predator Registry
4. Applicable State Medicaid Exclusion List
5. GSA List of Parties Excluded from Federal Programs
6. OIG List of Excluded Individuals