Request Info


Students who have concerns, complaints, or problems are expected to discuss them first with the involved faculty/staff member.  If the issues are not resolved after this discussion, or if the issue is program-related, students should consult with the Program Director.

If the issue is still not resolved, students should consult with the Provost/Chief Academic Officer (CAO).  Students who feel that the problem is still unresolved may file a formal complaint with College Administration.

Students who wish to file a formal complaint for an unresolved issue may do so to College Administration.  The complaint should be in writing and should occur within ten (10) business days of having met with the Provost/CAO.


ATTN:  Ameritech College of Healthcare College Administration
12257 Business Park Dr. Ste. 100
Draper, UT 84030-6545
FAX: (801) 816-1456
E-mail: [email protected]


College Administration will review the submitted request and may schedule a personal interview with the student and/or staff or faculty involved with the situation.  Interviews may be conducted in person or over the phone.  The student will be informed, in writing, of any decision within ten (10) calendar days of receipt of the formal written complaint.

Students who continue to believe the issue is unresolved after submission to College Administration may contact the ABHES Accrediting Commission.


Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314 N.
Falls Church, Virginia 22043
(701) 917-9503


A copy of the accrediting commission’s complaint form and procedure is available and may be obtained by contacting the Office of the Registrar.

In addition to the College’s grievance policy and procedure, students may also contact the Utah Division of Consumer Protection at any time through the U.S. mail, phone, or website.  This contact may be regardless of whether students have availed themselves of the College’s grievance policy.

Division of Consumer Protection
160 East 300 South, 2nd Floor
P.O. Box 146704
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-6704
OR (801) 530-6601 OR


Student Grievance Form