NCLEX Wednesday #2
Happy NCLEX Wednesday! Here are this week’s NCLEX study tips:
- Always report anything new or different or possible to the next shift.
- Put clients with the same or similar diagnoses in the same room.
- Always assume the NCLEX hospital has unlimited staff, equipment, and resources.
- Read the question and decide what you are worried about, then pick an answer that you as the nurse can do to solve the problem.
- Never choose an answer that delays treatment.
- Assess the client first, before implementing a treatment.
- Select an answer that is client focused.
Happy studying, and see you next week!
– Cheryl Armstrong, MS, RN
– Britt Baer, RN, MSN-HCSM, SANE
For more NCLEX study strategies and advice, you can download our full NCLEX ebook here, for free!
About NCLEX Wednesday: AmeriTech’s NCLEX review course has helped our nursing students pass the NCLEX with flying colors. We’re spreading the love to all nursing students as part of a weekly series. Nurses unite!