- FIGS scrubs: ALUMNI DISCOUNT – Ameritech alumni receive 10% off their entire purchase at wearfigs.com. Contact student services to get the coupon code.
- Freedom Scrubs: Ameritech students receive a 15% discount off their scrubs purchase. Visit their Salt Lake City location or their website.
- Arby’s: At participating locations, you can save 10% off your entire meal when you show your Student ID.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: At participating locations, you can save 10% off your meal.
- Burger King: At participating locations, you can use your Student ID to get 10% off your next meal.
- Chick-fil-A: Use your Student ID to get a free drink when you buy anything.
- Chipotle: Use your Student ID to get a free soft drink with a purchase of a meal.
- Dairy Queen: Show your student ID to get a “Student Meal Deal” at participating locations. The amount of the discount depends on location.
- McDonald’s: At participating locations, use your ID to get 10% off your purchase.
- Pizza Hut: Show your Student ID and get 10-20% off your next pie. Discount depends on location.
- Subway: At participating Subway locations, you can use your Student ID to get 10% off your subs, salads, and snacks.
- TCBY: Just show them ANY form of student ID and get 15% off your yogurt.
- Adobe: Students can save up to 60% off popular Adobe software titles. Click here for the details.
- Apple Store: Check out the Apple Students section of their website and save up to $200 off a new computer.
- Best Buy: Check out the College Student Deals program for exclusive deals on laptops, tablets, desktops, and small appliances.
- Dell: Via Dell University, students save an additional 20% on all PCs in the Member Exclusive Store and 30-day Price Match Guarantee.
- Fujitsu: Students are eligible for a 5% coupon on select LIFEBOOK notebook and Tablet PCs. To receive the discount, call 1-800-FUJITSU.
- Hewlett Packard: Check out the HP Academy program of save up to 20% off of HP Products and get free shipping on all orders.
- Microsoft: Visit the Microsoft Store for Education and save 10% off software, Windows PC’s, accessories, and more.
- Lenovo: Students are eligible to save up to 15% discount off the entire purchase. Learn more here.
- Norton: Check out their free 90-day trial for up to 5 devices.
- JourneyEd.com: Students can save with discounted or academic-priced software.
- Spotify: Students get Spotify Premium with Hulu for only $4.99/month for both.
- T-Mobile Wireless: Visit StudentRate.com and get a 10% discount on your monthly bill.
- AT&T Wireless: Ameritech College Students get a 25% discount on AT&T Wireless services. Enroll here.
- Amazon Prime: With Amazon Prime Student, students can get free two-day shipping for six months, plus discounted Prime and other deals.
- Sam’s Club: Sign-up for a Sam’s Club Collegiate membership and get a free $25 Sam’s Gift Card.
- FedEx Office: Using your student ID, you can save 30% on documents and 20% on shipping services with FedEx Office.
Insurance & Transportation Discounts
- Allstate: If you are a student under the age of 25 Allstate offers a savings up to 20% off for full-time students.
- Farmers Insurance: They offer a Good Student Discount which entitles students to a nice discount if the can carry a “B” average.
- Geico: Maintain a “B” average and you’ll be eligible for the Geico Good Driver Discount.
- General Motors: GM offers a Student Discount when financing the purchase. You can combine it with any current incentives GM is offering.
- Greyhound: Get the Student Advantage Discount Card and save 15% off your next ticket. Also, you can save 50% off and package shipping.
- AMC Theaters: At participating locations, AMC theaters offer discounted ticket prices every Thursday. Just present your Student ID to get your savings.
- Cinemark Theaters: Check this list of all the Cinemark theaters in the U.S. that offer a student discount. Student ID is required to get your discount.
- Regal Theaters: Many Regal locations offer student discounts on select shows.