Life @ Ameritech
At Ameritech College of Healthcare, we pride ourselves on creating an environment in which our students can excel in their field of study. It starts with our Five Star Values, which reflect our commitment to a student-centric culture of integrity, excellence, learning, caring, and service.
At an Ameritech campus, you will not find sprawling lecture halls or expansive grounds like you would see at many traditional colleges. What you will find are facilities and support systems put in place for a simple purpose: to enroll outstanding students, provide them with a best-in-class education, and place them into their desired career as efficiently as possible.
Some of our student amenities include:
- The Joyce Johnson Center of Simulation with synthetic cadavers and high fidelity mannequins
- Flo’s Study Lounge with copy center and 3 private study rooms
- Zonk’s Cafe with fully-stocked vending and ice machines
- Free wifi access
- Online library with 24-hour support
- Conveniently close to both Trax and FrontRunner stations. Map out your commute here.
- A growing list of student perks